Our last season of talks, running from October to December 2022, was a huge success. We are delighted to announce that we raised over £2,000 – a fantastic boost to our finances for the coming year.
We’d like to thank our wonderful speakers, who gave us their time and expertise:
- Professor Ian Bradley – Coffin Roads
- Professor Andrew Pettegree and Dr Arthur der Weduwen – Innovation and Invention in the History of the Library
- Phil Taylor – Seafood, Sustainability and the Future of Scotland’s Seas
- Ruth Robinson – A Bird’s Eye View of the East Neuk Coastline
- An Evening with James Runcie
- Derek Robertson – From the Bird’s Mouth
A huge thanks to Sue Chesterton for organising the talks, to the team who manage the Coastline Community Church, and of course our wonderful library trustees and volunteers who make sure it all runs smoothly on the night.
And finally, thanks to everyone who bought a ticket and came along on these dark evenings in autumn. We hope you enjoyed the talks and are looking forward to our next season!